If you have a job or internship opportunity available for Saint Mary’s students and alumni, you can post the position on the Career Link and manage the posting yourself. You may also email the position description to email@example.com.
Please contact Mike Hagarty, Director of Career Services and Internships, at 507-457-6695 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Career Services and Internships… From Here to Career
As a part of the Student Success Center, the Career Services and Internships Office doesn’t just want students to succeed in the classroom, but in whatever they pursue after graduation as well.
The Career Services and Internships Office offers programs, activities and resources to assist students in preparing for life after college. In other words, we want to help students get “from here to career”.
We strive to help students achieve success through many services including:
- Assessments and Career Discernment
- Resources on Choosing a Major
- Internships and Field Explorations
- Resume Review and Development
- Workplace Literacy Training (skills needed for the 21st Century World of Work)
- Job Search Strategies
- Interview prep, practice and a Video Interview Room
- How to Apply to Graduate School
- Career Fairs and Employer Relations
- Annual First Destination Reports
News and Information
Here is this week's Pic! Take a look at this photo and if you can name the spot where this picture is taken from, reply with your answer to email@example.com on or before Wednesday at 4:30 pm. All people who correctly name the spot will win their name in the...read more
And the Winner is...read more
Countdown to Career Fair
70 Griffin Hall
Monday — Friday: 8 a.m. — 4:30 p.m.
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota
Career Services and Internships Office
700 Terrace Heights #6
Winona, MN 55987-1399